- 3 lbs ground meat: turkey, chicken, beef
- 2 guajillo chilis, if not 2 california chilis
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 squash
- 2 garlic cloves
- Cut all of the veggies into small cubes.
- Remove chili seeds and boil chilis in a pot with 2 tomatoes for 10 minutes. When it is done, season with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, a pinch of chicken buillon (optional). Blend together.
- In a seperate pan, cook meat until no longer red (5-10 min). After done, season with salt and pepper.
- In a small pan, fry potatoes until tender for about 8 minutes. Then, fry squash until tender for about 8 minutes.
- Boil carrots for 5 minutes.
- When the meat is done, add blended chili sauce and all the veggies together. let it cook together for 5 minutes.